Sunday, December 7, 2014

There Will Be No Bradley Versus Bradley In The Spring

A couple of weeks ago, I warned that the special interests were pushing Scott Walker's hand-picked choice, Judge Rebecca Bradley, to get into the spring race for the Wisconsin Supreme Court.  Bradley resisted this push and chose not to run...yet:
Judge Rebecca Bradley released the following statement today regarding the 2015 Supreme Court Race:

I want to take this opportunity to thank the many supporters who have urged me over the past months to enter the 2015 race for Supreme Court.

The support and encouragement I have received has been humbling, and I am grateful for the confidence expressed in me. I am also proud and heartened to know that so many people in Wisconsin are truly invested in electing justices to our state's high court who are committed to upholding the rule of law.

After much thought, I have decided not to enter the 2015 race. It is my privilege and honor to continue serving my community and protecting children in need, as a Milwaukee County Circuit Court Judge.

For more information about Judge Rebecca Bradley, please visit www.judgerebeccabradley.com
It is rather nuanced, but Bradley is only saying that she is not running in this race. She might be waiting to be appointed when the Teapublicans force Justice Shirley Abrahamson to retire.

No comments:

Post a Comment