Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Ted Cruz Republicans



By Jeff Simpson

Scott Walker, Robin Vos, Charlie Sykes et al, took a good hard look at the Republican Primary for President and decided that the best person for the job was Ted Cruz.

Shortly after Walker and Sykes endorsed Ted Cruz, he took their imortant endorsement and shortly thereafter dropped out of the race.  

Thanks guys you helped us dodge a bullet.

Want to know what appealed to the WI republicans about Ted Cruz?  This would be it:

I like Donald Trump. I think he’s terrific, I think he’s brash, I think he speaks the truth." -- Ted Cruz, June 2015

"For those of y'all who have traveled with me all across the country, I'm going to tell you what I really think of Donald Trump. This man is a pathological liar. He doesn't know the difference between truth and lies. He lies practically every word that comes out of his mouth. And in a pattern that I think is straight out of a psychology textbook, his response is to accuse everybody else of lying." -- Ted Cruz, May 2016

Here is a nice video memorial for the Ted Cruz campaign showing us exacty what the WISGOP thinks would make one qualified to be President.  



No comments:

Post a Comment